- To discuss the use of Moodle questions for teaching primary/secondary school STEM subjects, in particular "formulas" question.
- To explore the integration of interactive simulations in Moodle questions.
- To share Moodle based teaching-learning experiences and best practices
- Review of examples of STEM questions created by MUST project
- Defining some guidelines for creating Moodle STEM questions
- Integrating interactive simulations in questions using jsxgraph and others
- Quizzes: question-behaviour issues
Methodology: From the presentation of some Physics & Maths materials developed by MUST project some guidelines for creating STEM questions could be discussed. Participants will be invited to develop some questions and results will be shared and commented in weekly forums.
Aimed at: STEM teachers and teacher trainers with some experience in using Moodle in their teaching.